Mountain bike tours – 7 reasons why they are a great adventure sport
“If you don’t bleed, you didn’t have a good rider!” Such statements can give a beginner a break. However, mountain biking can offer a variety of experiences for all lovers, without requiring blood transfusions after each ride. Unless, of course, bleeding is a prerequisite. Here is why you are about to experience a great adventure sport.
1. Adrenaline. The rise of adrenaline is the dream of every adventurer who wants to quench his thirst for something extreme. Mountain biking takes cycling to a whole new level by teaching riding skills and techniques that are alien to your traditional biking around the block. A lot of dexterity is used in crossing challenging cycle paths, where common natural elements such as terrain, fallen branches, mud pools and rocks become obstacles to completing your hike. Speed is another element that uses special skills developed only in mountain biking. Proper knowledge of bike handling, body positioning and balance can result in the fastest way to ride a bike being possible without crash and speed limits.
2. Push yourself to the limits. Just when you are about to give up, you will discover that you can still approach this goal in one or two energy surges. This is one of the most common statements by enthusiasts. It’s usually a group sport, you rarely see a rider all alone, he’s usually part of a riding group or has a bike buddy in tow. Mountain biking promotes the motivation and encouragement of riders, this fact provokes the rider to push his physical limits as he discovers the true essence of mind over body in this quest for personal performance.
3. Why mountain biking? Because you can! It’s an adventure sport that starts with basic cycling skills. If you can balance on a bike while it moves, then you are on your way to an experience of a lifetime. Cycling skills are developed through time and practice, a source of discipline and learning while you have fun.
4. Mountaineering is the friendliest competition on two wheels. Adventure sports usually involve more competition than a normal sport. Because they involve extreme physical activity to be the highest, fastest, furthest, longest, longest, all in superlative form. In spite of the intense competition, cycling is one of the few activities where you can find true camaraderie. An unusual pre-competition scenario would be the exchange of trailer experience, mechanical cycling techniques, best practices and the like. It is a real adventure sport where real “athletes” are honed.
5. No two paths have the same history. Every mountain bike tour leads to many things, achievements, discoveries and above all to fresh biker stories. Every single ride a biker makes tells a new story of a personal adventure and new experiences. Expect that no two stories are the same. For an enthusiast, each new trail he can ride is another top adventure story. Mountain biking rewards you with a new experience that you can enjoy until your next ride.
6. Discover and discover your passion for nature. Mountain biking is one of the few adventure sports that you can enjoy in almost any weather. Enjoy the same route in different scenarios, wet, dry or with frost. With options that allow you to specialize your bike for some weather specific requirements, you would surely agree that it is a great way to get that adrenaline rush while admiring the beauty of the outdoors.
7. Mountain biking is an AA sport. It is an adventure with advocacy. Since the founding of the International Mountain Bicycling Association in 1988, associations around the world have been committed to the conservation and upkeep of hiking trails. In addition to strategic planning and construction consulting for countries and locations interested in building cycle paths, the focus is on paths that do not disturb the balance between nature and wildlife.
Mountain biking is more than just survival on a trail that is scratch and crash free. It is a sport that has taken up the aspect of adrenaline, personal performance and development and ecological awareness and combined them into one of the greatest adventure sports in the world of all time.